Leidos has a job opening for a Financial Planning and Technical Analyst Intern in Reston, VA.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Technical Analyst role is a member of the Leidos Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team. The EPM team is responsible for the administration and maintenance of our enterprise planning,
consolidations and reporting applications as deployed on Oracle Hyperion Planning and HFM within the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management system. The Oracle EPM suite is deployed across Leidos to more than 1,000 users and is a
critical application supporting line management, finance, and other professionals for their planning and reporting needs.
The Oracle EPM team consists of the subject matter experts on the design of the application and the associated databases, and ensures that it is functioning as necessary to deliver timely and accurate performance management information
and SEC filings to the user community. The Oracle EPM team partners with the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Consolidations departments to:
• coordinate and execute each quarterly forecasting cycle
• produce external financial reports
• deliver timely and accurate performance reporting data
The EPM Team also works closely with the corporate IT organization regarding the technical system infrastructure and maintenance.
The FP&A Tech Analyst role will supplement the EPM team in representing the operational effectiveness of the Oracle Hyperion Planning system while helping to further the team goals of documenting, developing and implementing Financial
Reports and Change Management processes.
• Work with FP&A to document new Financial Report Requirements
• Based on documented requirements, develop and update Financial Reports and web forms as needed by Corporate Finance and Consolidation teams.
• Assist EPM Team with change management processes (RFC)
• Support efforts to diagnose issues with web forms, business rules, and other EPM features.
• Assist with service delivery to user community by monitoring system availability and coordinating and performing maintenance in a timely manner.
• Actively pursuing a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Finance, Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
• Strong financial and management reporting skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work across functional, IT and organizational boundaries.
• Ability to work and complete assigned tasks when unsupervised.
• US Citizenship is required for this position.
• Experience/interest in Financial Reporting and Analytics - actionable business intelligence
• Working knowledge of Financial Planning and Consolidations
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Strong customer service orientation.