Leidos Corporate IT Group is looking for a Senior Information Technology (IT) Audit Analyst to work from one of the following locations: Reston - VA, King of Prussia - PA, San DIego - CA. We will also consider telecommute for the right candidate. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating SOX audit findings, schedules, and other audit and process related activities in IT Group.
- Responsible for design of SOX IT controls.
- Manage IT audits and compliance related filings; including communication of audit compliance standing and potential business risks to leadership.
- Assist in preparing responses to regulatory inquiries and examination findings requiring 'translation' of technical terminology.
- Drive internal and outsourced control of IT Systems' self-assessment activities, including the review of testing procedures, sample selection, work papers, test results and conclusions and interim status reports.
- Guide the development of appropriate IT Systems' action plans, and coordinate with Third Party service provider and internal resources to execute on those action plans to improve efficiencies in operations.
- Maintain Exceptions and Deficiency tracker, develop and provide monthly status with metrics to Executive Management and Process Owners.
- Monitor Corrective Action Plans to ensure they are being implemented.
- Coordinate discussions between Internal/External Auditors and IT staff.
- Assess authority and responsibilities for operating activities are assigned properly.
- Conduct risk assessments in order to facilitate management of the business data
- Recommend internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 8 years of experience in Information Technology. Additional years of relevant experience and/or certifications will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- At least 4 years of experience in IT Audit role
- Ability to audit operational and technology processes and controls to assist with SOX compliance and risk mitigations
- Experience with external auditors to include SOX and DCAA Design of SOX controls
- IT Audit Policy and Process experience
- Knowledge of information technology/system controls and system development life cycle
- Knowledge of NIST/HIPPA/DFARS and COSO/COBIT guidelines.
- A self starter with the ability to work in and lead a team
- Ability to communicate with peers, management, and external personnel
- Sound independent judgement
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of ITIL/ISO models
- Knowledge of ERP systems.