Leidos is seeking a Unified Capabilities Video Collaboration Engineering Lead to join our operations engineering team supporting the Global Video Services (GVS) Program as a part of DISA's GSM-O contract in Scott Air Force Base, IL.
The candidate will lead a global team providing expert level technical operations engineering leadership through all phases of network configuration, implementation, testing and performance enhancements. The candidate should be a telepresence or realpresence expert and have experience supporting Video Teleconferencing (VTC) services as well as the delivery of voice and video over IP services at the enterprise level. The candidate should be capable of developing processes and procedures to enhance network performance and reliability. The candidate will conduct network testing, supervise technology insertion, and evaluate developmental systems and applications. Provides functional guidance, supervision, technical support, training and quality assurance/quality control to associate and Intermediate personnel. Support senior staff as required and ensure customer requirements and project milestones are met.
- Serve as the functional manager and POC for a global team providing operations, engineering, change management, configuration management and service assurance support for managed video bridging infrastructure.
- Advise local staff regarding policies, procedures, and directives of higher-level management and remote PMO Headquarters
- Prepare Implementation plans, TTPs, test plans, and diagrams in accordance with STIGS and IA/Security requirements as needed.
- Direct, coordinate, and oversee work of Tier II NetOps support engineers for hardware and software validation, configuration, and integration of security suite for all GVS devices. (AAA/RADIUS, rSYSLOG, SPLUNK, etc).
- Independently and jointly develop test scripts and or processes, complete functional testing, and report bugs identified for change management requests and enhancements to network architecture.
- Develop user stories, test scenarios, and business requirements for procurement and system redesign efforts while employing the Agile Scrum project management methodology.
- Analyze requirements, user stories, results and deviations, report bugs track defects and report gaps to the Business Analyst team.
- Participate in weekly status meetings to discuss risks, testing status, timeline for future testing cycle (LOE) and other administrative tasks.
- Perform in a fast-paced environment supporting high visibility customers while meeting operational deadlines.
- Absorb complex process, device and system issues then analyze and troubleshoot.
- Provide incident and trouble management Tier II escalation support.
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12 years of overall related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Vidyo Certified Deployment and Support Engineer certification.
- Experience leading virtual teams.
- Experience Operating and troubleshooting Video Teleconference service degradations and outages.
- Familiarity with DISA hosted video bridging services.
- Proficiency with Global Trouble Management System (GTMS).
- Proficiency with Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and accompanying data safeguard requirements.
- Expertise in H.323, H.320 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Expertise configuring and troubleshooting G.711, G.722, G.729, H.264
- Experience with ISDN PRI/BRI, T1 network management and inverse multiplexing equipment
- Experience with 2 or more of the following video network infrastructure devices: Cisco VCS, Cisco MSE, Polcom DMA, Polycom RMX
- DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+)
- Ability to work in a team focused, dynamic environment.
- Must have a Secret clearance to start and able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Experience working independently and serving as a resource and guide to others in questions of policy and procedural issues, precedents, etc.
- Experience communicating within and outside of functional area to achieve goals.
- Technical writing.
- Training development and implementation.
- Experience with Vidyo managed infrastructure devices.
External Referral Eligible