Leidos is currently seeking a HUMINT Signature Reduction Intelligence Technician to join our team in support of the Army INSCOM Army Operations Group HUMINT Operations.
- Provide expertise in the management and development of an effective signature reduction architecture, maintain and prepare signature reduction plans, assessments, information reports, standard operating procedures, tactics, techniques, procedures, and other documentation for AOG's effective and secure operations of Army HUMINT capabilities.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years' experience within the Intelligence Community with intelligence operations with a minimum of 1 year with Signature Reduction, Counter Intelligence or HUMINT operations
- Knowledge of DoD Signature Reduction program and HUMINT operations
- Graduate of Basic Joint Operations Support Technician Course
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Detailed knowledge of IC policies, regulations, procedures, and processes pertinent to Signature Reduction