Leidos has an exciting opening for Division Finance and Business Operation (F&BO) manager. This person will be supporting the C4ISR Operation within the Defense Group. The organization has approximately $700M in annual revenue.
The ideal candidate will have several years of progressive experience in program finance, proposal development, financial management of complex organizations, with the ability to think "outside of the box" and a focus on growth of both revenue and profit. The candidate will serve as the F&BO manager supporting the Command and Control (C2) ISR line division manager in developing quarterly forecasts, assisting with financial reporting and analysis, and proposal support including business case development. The ideal candidate will have strong collaborating skills with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial The preferred location for this position is in Arlington, VA.
- Business partner for assigned division manager - expected to collaborate with other functional support leaders and pull together effective solutions for the business base
- Review of monthly close and financial results including cash management
- Serves as the primary POC for all financial questions/inquires to include indirect cost classifications, service centers, inventory, prepaids, IWOS and more
- Prepares backlog and pipeline review and analysis
- Oversee and present ETC, EAC and Financial Reporting for portfolio of programs, including IPRs (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Planning of AOP and quarterly forecasts for Revenue, Direct Contract Costs, Fee, Indirect Expense elements, and program level cash flow impacts
- Proactively manage cash flow for the portfolio contracts
- May provide or assist in reviewing financial and pricing support on competitive and non-competitive proposals for domestic Government, and potentially International markets
- Management and mentorship of Program Finance team
- Development of businesses cases to support investment requests
- Participates in bid and pricing reviews with management
- Compliance with all applicable Leidos financial policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related business major and minimum 8 years of relevant experience, including several years of progressive experience in program finance, revenue recognition, pricing, or financial management of large programs or organizations and a Master's degree with 6+ years of experience
- 4+ years of supervisory or leadership experience
- Strong understanding of financial processes and systems, strong communication skills (written and oral), strong analytic skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across a diverse portfolio of programs.
- Seeking a leader who will foster employee skills in collaboration and problem solving
- Strong desire to mentor junior and mid-level financial analysts
- Able to think strategically, lead a diverse team, and grasp a firm understanding of the business goals and priorities and what it takes to execute.
- Ability to think "outside of the box" and a focus on growth of both revenue and profit.
- Experience working with a variety of government customers and management of IT type work
- Strong command of cost accounting and revenue recognition practices and policies
- Ability to thoroughly review EACs for accuracy and compliance
- Pricing strategy lead for large capture opportunities.
- Advanced degree preferred (MBA or CPA), or willingness to pursue advanced degree
- Proficient in Program Finance process, practices and policies
- Familiar with indirect cost structures, Service centers, Costpoint, LPAS
- Proficient in developing various financial and baseline models
- Solid understanding of all types of proposal types
- Effect cash management talents including driving tough situations to a favorable outcome
- Familiarity with EVM and participation in Business Rhythm Calendar