Leidos is seeking a proven Solution Architect/DevOpSec Architect with strong systems, software, and Agile DevSecOps experience to lead a complex program to provide data analytics and DevSecOps services for a critical customer.
The successful Solution Architect/DevOpSec Architect shall:
• Organize and oversee all technical activities necessary to perform the program to meet customer requirements.
• Assesses business objectives, conducts gap analysis of existing versus needed capability, and identifies business requirements.
• Plan and implement actions by the Agile teams to meet quality requirements for program deliverables.
• Direct Agile team personnel, manage to cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as a customer technical interface.
• Evaluates business requirements to identify potential software, hardware, and system architectures can be employed to meet business objectives.
• Adjust resource estimation, tracking progress and planning/re-planning based on realities of the team velocity and potential changes in product owner priorities.
• Use resource estimates based on point-based systems and track progress via Agile metrics.
• Develops potential technical solutions to meet business needs and supports analysis of alternatives for best fit.
• Evaluates technical trends and provides recommendations for technology and architecture to meet business objectives.
• Performs research on emerging technologies to support proof-of-concept (POC) capabilities and identify future solutions for the organization.
• Established leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage Agile teams in support of a diverse set of government customers.
• Shall have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in the IT field focusing on development projects, DevSecOps and technical architecture specifically.
• Shall possess strong architecture & design experience (at least 3 of the 10 years) of experience deploying enterprise applications on AWS.
• Shall possess expertise in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS.
• Extensive expertise in Agile and DevOpSec approaches, and experience using many of the tools common to a Development/Test Tool Suite.
• Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. • Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
• Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
• Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
• Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
• Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
• May supervise others.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Experience managing Agile teams within the Department of Homeland Security
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.