Our Defense team at Leidos is seeking an experienced chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-yield explosive (CBRNE) commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and government-off-the-shelf (GOTS) equipment maintenance supervisor in support of US Government stakeholders positioned across Korea and Southwest Asia.
This position will be based at Camp Humphreys, South Korea.
- Supervise and execute CBRNE COTS and GOTS equipment calibrations and preventive/corrective maintenance in both garrison and field environments.
- Perform and oversee equipment operations, operator, and depot level maintenance and IAW technical manuals, technical bulletins and drawings.
- Provide direct input into an automated logistics management system for work performed, work to be performed, and all equipment technical data as required.
- Schedule, manage, and oversee equipment calibrations and interface with external government and civilian agencies to coordinate calibrations as required.
- Manage equipment warranties and interface with training staff as necessary to facilitate equipment maintenance training to program stakeholders.
- Research and gather relevant project data, contribute to the development of technical documentation and equipment readiness reports, respond to customer inquiries, and verify product technical quality.
- Supervise the technical work of a small team consisting of 15 to 35 personnel, provide performance feedback, monitor adherence to performance objectives, and communicate with management regarding all employee performance and contract execution issues.
- Use an automated logistics management system to generate, track, update, and close out maintenance work orders, provide reporting as required, and maintain accountability of property.
- Inspect, diagnose, repair, calibrate, and perform quality control for the Joint Portal Shield (JPS) systems and associated equipment.
- Oversee the inspection, diagnosis, repair, calibration, and quality control for CBRNE detection, identification, and response equipment.
- Conduct shelf-life and warranty management for CBRNE detection, identification, and response equipment.
- Complete inspections of the warehouse area and open and track work orders.
- Travel to military sites and conduct/supervise contractor logistics support services.
- Execute annual inventory control audits.
- Complete all required training and maintain certifications.
- Ensure clean and safe working environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- An active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- 6+ years of professional maintenance experience in civilian or military areas to include CBRNE COTS and GOTS equipment calibrations and preventive/corrective maintenance.
- Small team leadership experience.
- In-depth understanding of the US Army two-level maintenance concept and related automated logistics management systems.
- Specific experience utilizing maintenance tracking systems, executing maintenance in accordance with master work schedules, and implementing lean maintenance practices.
- Experience developing repair parts lists, special tools lists, and maintenance allocation charts.
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
- Able to obtain a secret security clearance and a passport.
- Work independently, manage time, and adhere to deadlines.
- Effectively communicate to the team, peers, and the customer in words and in writing.
- Specific military CBRNE maintenance, sustainment, operations and support experience.
- Experience supporting CBRNE Enhanced Response Force Packages (CERFP) and/or homeland response entities.
- Experience supporting JPBDS/BIDS/Joint Portal Shield equipment.
- Preference given to those candidates with current CBRNE COTS-related original equipment manufacturer maintenance certification and training.
- Current 49 CFR/IATA certification
- GSA vehicle modification experience.