The Defense Group within Leidos has an opening for a Logistics Analyst. The candidate will provide property management, logistics lifecycle sustainment, maintenance management support for chemical demilitarization systems and components at Aberdeen Proving Ground - South in Maryland.
As part of a larger logistics and training team, the candidate will support the Recovered Chemical Materiel Directorate (RCMD) in the management of government and contractor property, the analysis, development, and publication of comprehensive maintenance strategies, policies, repair and parts manuals, and provide input to training products as required. The candidate will work closely with clients and contract employees to manage property and develop technical logistics products specific to chemical demilitarization and all hazards support projects.
- Serve as the primary point of contact on the team for property and inventory management
- Provide property accountability and related logistical support to projects as required
- Analyze property documents to ensure accurate property accountability, and assist with the preparation and submission of documentation
- Perform detailed reviews of hand receipts and property accountability data/spreadsheets for accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct physical inventories and site counts as required
- Assist with property management standard operating procedure reviews and updates
- Assist customers with property planning, accurate materiel accountability, and preparation/submission of property documentation.
- Develop, review, and analyze logistics reports, logistics data, and critical logistics documents
- Assist in the preparation of data for official reports and briefings slides
- Attend scheduled and unscheduled meetings to support customer reporting requirements
- Assist in the development and review of various contract deliverables
- Assist and/or lead Item Unique Identification planning and implementation for various government clients
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience,
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with team members, senior managers, and clients.
- A strong background in and/or understanding of government property management policies and procedures
- Experience utilizing the Defense Property Accountability System
- Excellent data gathering and writing skills.
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office suite and related tools
- Firsthand experience supporting chemical demilitarization or CBRN-Defense clients
- DPAS experience
- IUID implementation experience and familiarity with the IUID Federal Registry