The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Management Committee - C2X/J2X/JHMC/JIMC Senior HUMINT Training Specialists to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence HT-JCOE on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI).
- The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training
- Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction.
- Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS / SCI Clearance
- Experience as primary or alternate staff officer in a JTF J2X or COCOM J2X, have at least one deployment in that capacity, and be considered a Subject Matter Expert in CI, HUMINT, Collection Management, or CI/HUMINT Planning, or Cyber.
- Instructor applicants must have one or more of the following credentials:
- MSO 3 (Interrogations) qualified
- MSO 2 qualified
- Intelligence analyst certification
- Counterintelligence certification,
- Cyber experience
- At least six years' Federal Government (military or civilian) experience, with a service specific HUMINT MOS or HUMINT career path (No more than 10% of the course is comprised of career path equivalents)
- Three years of above experience must have been in a staff assignment in a CJ-2X, J-2X, JTF 2X/3X, or other joint HUMINT oriented staff/leadership positions including at least one six month deployment in a Joint Operating Area (JOA)
- MSO Cat 1 or 2 certification, or training for strategic HUMINT collection operations
- At least six months of direct source/asset handling experience at the Cat 1, 2, or strategic level
- Experience working at ICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience