Leidos has an opening for a GEOINT Analyst at Langley AFB in Hampton, VA.
**Candidate must have an active TS/SCI.** The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing their independent handling and analysis of large amounts of geospatial data.
-The position requires research and analysis of data from multiple source databases in formats that may include imagery, maps and charts, topographic, and other digital data.
-Knowledge of source data acquired for independent analysis of source quality is required.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in a related field to the support services counts towards the experience requirements. Additional 4 years of experience can substitute for a degree.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years' experience in the Intelligence Community
- A background and experience with Socet GXP 360 or ESRI ArcGIS software applications is required.
- Possess the ability to independently select and extrapolate intelligence and operations production data and present summaries as required.
- Have a working knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS software suite and systems and software programs such as the AF DCGS CWS or NSS Workstations, Geospatial Data Navigator (GDN), WebVoyager and other NGA delivery systems (NGDS, CIL, NIL, iStore, etc.) and MS Office Suite to include PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, Word, and Outlook for email communication is required.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of digital and raster products such as commercial imagery, NTM, MC&G, CADRG, DTED, DVOF, GIFD, and MGCP.
- Have fundamental map reading skills to include concepts of scales, geodetic datums, and projections.
- Previous experience with Precision Targeting Module (PTM) and JASSM Enterprise Management System (JEMS) operating systems and weapon system routing and visualization capabilities is highly desired.
- Be able to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Be able to work cooperatively as a team member and build effective customer relationships.
- Have the ability to communicate in a professional manner using good oral and written communication skills.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in a related field to the support services counts towards the experience requirements.
- Successful completion of a formal military or government training program such as the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP) is highly desired.
Required Security Clearance: A TS/SCI security clearance is required to perform these assigned duties.
External Referral Eligible