Leidos seeks to employ an All-Source Analyst to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, as an integral member of a government-contractor team. The successful candidate will integrate the outputs of his or her work into associated research and analytical efforts, and author reports for dissemination to internal customers and Intelligence Community (IC) partners.
All work is onsite at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base; a candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for this opportunity.
* Conduct data collection using publicly available and classified sources.
* Analyze collected data in accordance with (IAW) government-provided standards and methods.
* Report analytical findings using appropriate NASIC systems IAW provided formats and within time constraints.
* Prepare ad hoc documents, analytic reports, and multi-media products.
* Active TS/SCI security clearance is required.
* Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of related experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
* Knowledge of the Middle East and/or North Africa regions including an understanding of the cultural, political, and security dynamics of the region.
* Competence with the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
* Experience with intelligence databases and research methodologies.
* Excellent English-language writing and briefing skills. Strong emphasis on writing capability.
* Excellent comprehension of the writing style and tradecraft as mandated by industry standards.
* Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines in a mixed government-contractor environment.
* Degree in social sciences (political science, psychology), Middle East and/or North Africa region studies, and/or cultural studies.
* Experience in working at NASIC.
* Experience as an all-source analyst preferred, but will consider experience in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g., OSINT, SIGINT, HUMINT).