Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Operations has an opening for an Expert Program Analyst in Austin, TX. This role is to be performed onsite at the customer location. No remote ability, No relocation is available.
This position will support our IOSS contract with the Department of Veteran Affairs on-site at the Austin Information Technology Center.
The Expert Program Analyst must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. An Expert Program Analyst must have the skill set of a senior PA but also be able to create new methods of gathering and analyzing source data to evaluate program effectiveness and analyze business processes.
- Utilize documentation tools such as; Microsoft Word, Visio, MS Project, Microsoft SharePoint and templates to support project documentations.
- Update or create project documents including project installation, modification, administration support guide, version description, interface requirements/guide, physical and logical layer diagrams and other necessary project documentation.
- Develop, deliver and maintain technical documentation in written and/or electronic format to include but not limited to SOPs, installation guides, process flows, illustrations, diagrams, and reports.
- Maintain the contents of the SharePoint site of the assigned unit to include publish meeting agendas and notes, key schedules and other document repositories as assigned.
- Create and potentially deliver presentations with charts and illustrations for management and clients.
- Leverage best practices for design of user interfaces and experience.
- Write reports detailing suggested changes and improvements for new and existing applications.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Master's Degree in Business Discipline plus 15 years of experience. 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education