Leidos has an opportunity to lead a team of individuals supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Washington, DC as the Program Manager. This individual will lead and coordinate a team of skilled employee and subcontractor staff that will be supporting the Security Division performing a full range of background investigations, adjudications, acquisition, industrial and other related security services to comply with Executive Orders (EOs), Security Executive Agent Directives (SEADs), Federal Investigative Standards (FISs), FBI Policies, and ICDs which impact people, information, technology, physical, and operational security.
The candidate will be responsible for providing communication internally to Leidos as well as externally to various government officials including senior executives. It is imperative that the individual have knowledge and expertise in this domain arena to include NISPOM and DOJ policy and Executive orders.
This individual will manage multiple teams, will work in high-pressure production environments and deliver outstanding products for multiple customers each under tight deadlines and constraints.
Manage and oversee the administrative and daily operations of the program.
- Serve as a consolidated point of contact that facilitates effective communication and proactively identifies and mitigates issues within the Contractor's team and between the Contractor and the Government customer (Unit Chiefs, Section Chiefs, and FBI PM).
- Attend regular and frequent meetings with Government customers to discuss / brief workload, contract performance, and emergent issues.
- Produce required contractual and programmatic reports and briefs.
- Deliver and maintain a highly effective Contractor staff who produce high quality services and products on budget and on schedule.
- Current Top Secret (TS) security clearance and must be capable of obtaining a Sensitive Compartmentalize Information (SCI) that includes a requirement to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) polygraph exam.
- Bachelor's degree in any field of study.
- Ten (10) plus years of experience working in the personnel security field.
- Most recent five (5) years of experience directly-related to managing or performing tasks similar to this SOW.
- Prior security management experience.
- A Master's degree in any field of study preferred.