Do you want to grow your career and be part of a team solving critical challenges that affect the world?
Leidos Civil is leading the way in solving internationally pressing issues, including:
- Logistics & infrastructure support - Operating infrastructure for large-scale nuclear cleanup efforts
- Cybersecurity - Monitoring advanced threats; managing security services and utility command and control centers
- Facility management & operations - Operating the world's longest supply chain to Antarctica
- Energy engineering - Restoring power during hurricane efforts; helping communities achieve significant energy savings
- Environmental management - Delivering innovative environmental solutions and wildlife conservation plans
- IT infrastructure modernization - Helping 2+ million citizens recover from identity theft; maintaining global biometrics systems
- Transportation security solutions - Securing U.S. borders with 1200+ radiation and explosive monitors; designing vehicle solutions that save lives, reduce congestion, and boost fuel efficiency
If you desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team of science and technology leaders, then Leidos Civil is the place for you!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...Practical Answers for a Complicated World
Leidos Engineering has an opening for an entry level PC Depot Technician located in Orlando, FL. This person is responsible for provisioning and supporting approved computers to all Commercial Energy Business lines.
The PC Depot Technician primary responsibilities will be to:
- Manage physical and logical hardware inventory within the PC Depot
- Manage Depot Processes using Service Now and other Depot tools
- Load operating system on computers using standard deployment and build procedures
- Install end user applications and load user profiles using predefined processes
- Prepare and ship hardware to correct address.
- Collaborate with technical Staff, asset managers and end users expedite laptop build process
- Evaluates business needs and recommend solutions in accordance to Leidos standards.
- Prepare returned hardware to be repurposed or retired
- Troubleshoot issues/errors
- Evaluate and Implement process improvements
Basic Q ualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years' experience or relative education in administration and support of PC computer systems.
- HIGHLY organized with the ability to multitask in a very fast paced, high volume environment.
- Must have good understanding of current PC based technologies, Microsoft OS, networking essentials and supported applications.
- Working knowledge and experience installing, maintaining and supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, with the ability to resolve problems and document/explain solution to users.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- US Citizenship Required
Certifications: Preferred: A+ Certification, Network+ Certification.
Associates degree in Computer Science or technical training equivalent or an equivalent in education and experience preferred.