Leidos has a career opportunity for an HR Data Processing Specialist-Workday in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The HR Data Processing Specialist will support the Enterprise Business Operations Human Resource (HR) Services organization in the area of processing employee data changes in the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system.
The Workday Processing Specialist will provide advanced Workday processing guidance to other internal service teams in the HR Services organization. The Specialist will also be responsible for entering both basic and complex transactions at the employee level into the Workday HCM system, including retroactive data changes. This role will also be reviewing/proofreading employee data transactions in Workday.
• Perform data entry of any Workday transactions where employees or managers are unable to complete them via Employee Self Service or Manager Self Service.
• Process personnel changes in Workday (i.e. employee transfers, promotions, salary, status and address changes, terminations, benefits enrollments, etc. based on input from internal and external customers).
• Interact with internal and external customers to open and close customer requests; using some judgment according to approved procedures.
• Researches and resolves concerns with minimum supervision based on experience and judgment.
• Perform transaction "walk-throughs" in support of internal or external audit requests.
• Communicate effectively to internal and external customers on Workday transaction procedures.
• Resolve missing data issues through manager, employee or HR POC to ensure data integrity.
• Review for accuracy all data entry Workday transactions against source documents for accuracy to include typographical and numerical entered data.
• Confer with Workday processors to coordinate any corrections or edits to resolve discrepancies of data against source documentation.
• Participate in information sharing with other service center representatives; identifying trends and making recommendations for improvement.
• Position operates out of a shared services environment and, as such, requires a consistent on-site schedule and occasional after-hours support as needed or required
• Other duties as assigned.
• Extensive experience supporting internal customers in a specialized HR capacity.
• Commitment to outstanding customer service, both internal and external.
• Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make connections with customers in writing.
• Ability to understand and complete complex retroactive processing.
• Ability to comprehend reports generated by HRIS/Workday that require research to isolate a problem; reach out to any affected department(s); and make any and all corrections within Workday.
• A minimum of a High School diploma coupled with 2+ years of general business experience.