This position is a member of the Service Strategy Team working under the direction of the Chief Architect to assist in developing technology roadmaps. All team members are expected to work collaboratively to meet Service Strategy objectives and deliverables, and may be tasked to support any activity in the following Service Strategy functional areas:
* Service Portfolio Management
* Architecture Definition, Documentation and Planning
* Assessments, Studies and Pilots
* Enterprise Integration Services
* Emerging Requirements Management
* Project Management
Team deliverables include, but are not limited to:
* Development and maintenance of Technology Roadmaps
* Development and maintenance of the service catalog
* Development of architectural documentation
* Requirements analysis, development, and management
* Business cases and recommendations
* Other contract CDRLS
The Leidos candidate will also be:
• Supporting the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
• Designing system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces
• Providing comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
• Performing evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
Skills & Tasks: Exceptionally Complex - researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance. Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues. Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
Individual Work / Teamwork or Leadership / Management: Leadership/ Management - Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams. Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
Guidance: Directs multiple teams through to project completion. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
Education/Min Years Experience: Requires Bachelos degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience