This position is a member of the Service Strategy Team working under the direction of the Chief Architect; the primary duty is IT project management. All team members are expected to work collaboratively to meet Service Strategy objectives and deliverables, and may be tasked to support any activity in the following Service Strategy functional areas:
* Service Portfolio Management
* Architecture Definition, Documentation and Planning
* Assessments, Studies and Pilots
* Enterprise Integration Services
* Emerging Requirements Management
* Project Management
Team deliverables include, but are not limited to:
* Development and maintenance of Technology Roadmaps
* Development and maintenance of the service catalog
* Development of architectural documentation
* Requirements analysis, development, and management
* Business cases and recommendation
* Project estimates, planning, and schedules
* Other contract CDRLS
Team members may be required to participate in working groups, Integrated Project Teams (IPTs), and Technical Engineering Meetings (TEMs). Team members support proposal activities including the development of technical solutions and authoring BOEs.
• Plan, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives
• Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
• Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations
• Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
• Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members
• Ensure production schedules are met and system resources are used effectively
• Coordinate resolution of production-related problems
• Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
Skills & Tasks: Exceptionally Complex - researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance. Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues. Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
Individual Work / Teamwork or Leadership / Management: Leadership/ Management - Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams. Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
Guidance: Directs multiple teams through to project completion. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
Education/Min Years Experience: Requires a Bachelors Degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.