Leidos Corporate Internal Audit Team is seeking a Director to lead its Information Technology Audit team located in Reston - VA.
The IT Audit Director is a key member of the Internal Audit management team and is responsible for all IT audit activities including risk assessment, audit scoping and execution of IT audits, SOX audits, and Cybersecurity reviews within budget; development and management of the IT audit team; and calibrates strategic direction of IT audit for the enterprise in response to current and emerging IT risk trends. In this role, you are expected to align technology and best practices with internal audit objectives and coordinate integrated reviews of the company's business processes.
We are looking for someone with excellent communications skills and have a demonstrated ability to promote value added capabilities to management. This position reports to the Chief Audit Executive with travel expected to be up to 25%.
- Develop the IT audit plan and oversee IT audits, including planning, fieldwork execution, quality control and report writing in compliance with regulatory and industry (including IIA & ISACA) standards and in conformity with department standards.
- Manage the IT audit plan and available resources to deliver IT audits on time and budget
- Provide advisory support to the CIO organization regarding information technology risks and controls, and recommend changes to mitigate deficiencies.
- Interact with external auditors to facilitate effective coordination of testing, where relevant.
- Report results in an effective and timely basis, leading to appropriate remedial action and ongoing management of risk.
- Develop and manage a team of managers and auditors, who will be directly accountable for engagement management and execution.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related disciplines from an accredited university and at least 12 years of IT Audit related experience.
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience in the areas of Information Technology Risk Management required, including experience developing, implementing and/or executing risk assessment methodologies.
- Demonstrated skills in executing technology risk assessments and strong knowledge of industry best practices/ frameworks (COBIT 5, ISO 27002, NIST, etc.) related to IT processes such as cyber/information security and/or technical privacy, technical resiliency/business continuity, incident/problem management, data management, configuration/change management, and systems development (SDLC), as well as technology platforms and solutions.
- Successful leadership skills in recruiting, managing and retaining a team of professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and oral communications.
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes Oxley Act including scoping, application of controls framework, controls design evaluation, operational effectiveness testing and the reporting process.
- CISA or appropriate certification is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Prior Audit experience in Big Four Consulting is a plus.
- Experience working on government contracting engagements is a plus.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies is a plus: Deltek Costpoint, Hyperion, Workday Human Resources, Oracle Database, SQL Database, Red Hat Linux, Active Directory and Cloud Computing.