The CYBER & SIGINT SOLUTIONS (CSS) group at Leidos has an opening for a Jr. Digital Design Engineer to work at the customer site in Fort Meade, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the mission.
- Assists with the selection and design of digital circuit components and assemblies to create a solution to meet given performance requirements.
- Makes engineering trade-offs, analyzes requirements and investigates technical solutions. Creates or modifies engineering plans, drawings and schematics.
- Validates functional, operational and user requirements.
- Identifies new and existing products and technologies to solve design, development and operational problems.
- Specifies and operates test equipment including scripting and programming of test equipment automation interfaces
- Four (4) years electrical engineering experience or related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in programmable logic design, embedded systems design and board level design.
- Three (3) years of experience in working with or writing code for microprocessors and FPGAs.
- Education and training that is commensurate with a Bachelor's degree. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, four (4) additional years of experience for a total of seven (7) years of experience may be substituted
- This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with Poly