The CYBER & SIGINT SOLUTIONS (CSS) group at Leidos has an opening for a SIGINT Engineer to work at the customer site in Fort Meade, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the mission.
- Performs a variety of senior level engineering tasks that are broad in nature and are concerned with system design, risk reduction, implementation and integration, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment.
- Performs requirements derivation. Performs engineering analysis and development. Participates in user and engineering teams to perform requirements development.
- Supports the analysis of approaches; conducts and evaluates feasibility studies
- Eight (8) years of experience as a system engineer in programs that encompassed systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations.
- Five (5) years system engineering experience obtained in an intelligence community programs with particular relevance to SIGINT, Communications Systems and Information Technology.
- Education and training that is commensurate with a Bachelor's degree. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, four (4) additional years of experience for a total of twelve (12) years of experience may be substituted.
- This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with Poly