Leidos is currently seeking a HUMINT Staff Operations Officer to join our team in support of the Army INSCOM Army Operations Group HUMINT Operations.
- Provide support to the AOG S3 OPS team to support review, coordinating, tracking of all detachment level operations and budgetary information
- C ollect relevant data from appropriate systems in order to provide a succinct update on all current and planned operations in order to support AOG S3 OPS team in conducting appropriate operational oversight and management.
- Responsible for producing operational updates to USAOG Commander and higher headquarters.
- P rovide routine updates to the OPS team on current and planned detachment operational spend plans, in order to ensure that the current burn rate is consistent with the approved annual spend plans.
- Responsible for direct communication with supported detachment leaders in order to identify any potential shortfalls or unexpected operational requirements and provide recommendations for budgetary adjustments.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
- High School diploma or GED
- 8 years' experience with HUMINT operations
- Must be a graduate of one of the following courses:
- Military Operations Training Course (MOTC), or
- Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC), or
- Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC), or
- Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC), or
- Source Operations Course (SOC)
- Knowledge of intelligence cycle: coordination, collection, dissemination, analysis, and production.
- Experience with HUMINT automated systems, specifically GCOMS, HOTR, and SOMM.
- Detailed knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Associates Degree or higher desired
- Experience in formal source validation programs
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience in delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects.
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.