The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Management Committee - JHATC Intermediate Counterintelligence Analyst Training Specialists to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence HT-JCOE on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI).
- The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training
- Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction.
- Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS / SCI Clearance
- Minimum four years' of cumulative management and operational experience with at least one assignment supporting contingency operations.
- Instructor applicants must have one or more of the following credentials:
- MSO Category II certified
- Intelligence analyst certification
- Counterintelligence certification
- Counterintelligence Agent certification from DoD approved training course
- Minimum of two assignments as a credentialed CI Special Agent, with extensive experience conducting CI investigations and operations in a non-training environment (or LE equivalent)
- Minimum of one assignment in a deployed overseas contingency operation
- Training or experience in 2X operations, Defense HUMINT, CI/HUMINT Analysis & Requirements Cells, HUMINT Analysis Cells, HUMINT Targeting Cells, embedded analyst within HUMINT operations, or analysis closely associated with HUMINT operations or reporting
- Training or experience in DoD and Intelligence Community organization, structure, missions, and functions is highly desired
- Experience working at ICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience