Leidos Corporate Accounts Receivable department has an immediate opening for a Billing Analyst II. The selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing and billing government and commercial contracts to ensure they are in compliance with Leidos policies and FAR clauses. Also, the candidate will prepare complex analyses and will be assigned special projects.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
-Processing invoices for assigned area of responsibility.
-Analyzing unbilled report and provide reasons for unbilled variances.
-Researching and resubmitting invoices that are short paid by payment offices.
-Interact with functional departments to resolve billing issues.
-Prepare billing reconciliations and analyses as needed.
-Meet critical deadlines and achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- A High school education or equivalent and 3+ years of business or accounting related work experience.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, which will require a flexible schedule and overtime.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.