The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill positions for Audio Visual/Graphic Design Specialist - J7 to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence HT-JCOE on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Updates, develops, produces, and maintains audiovisual/graphic design products. Performs immediate and long-term multimedia planning. Develops policies, directives, and standard operating instructions. Manages multimedia architecture, infrastructure and equipment. Establishes and maintains a strong relationship with customers to ensure timely, effective support and efficient delivery of multimedia service. Must have strong written and oral communications skills.
- TOP SECRET security clearance with eligibility for SCI access (SECRET to start; TS granted within one year)
- Bachelor's degree - Audiovisual graphics design subject area from a regionally accredited institution (4 years' relevant experience may be substituted for bachelor's degree)
- Minimum three years' experience with research, design, selection, and production of visual information material using the most appropriate and cost effective method to best portray the subject matter to meet the training objective
- Experience must include the operation of highly specialized visual information equipment such as large format printers, laminators, and cutting machines
- Experience must include operation of presentation equipment, public address equipment, and audio and video equipment
- Graphic design expertise in specialized graphic software programs such as Adobe Suites to enhance instruction or presentations with related visual products
Experience as instructor at USAICOE
Combat experience post 9/11