Our Defense team is recruiting for a Field Engineer. This position will be based at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado.
At Leidos we provide a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering air, land, sea, space, and cyberspace for defense customers worldwide. Our solutions include enterprise and mission IT, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics and training support.
- Support an engineering team in maintaining a mobile ground communications system.
- Support of satellite communications equipment and Milsatcom TRC-194 terminal is a plus.
- Level-two depot support to repair equipment and return the system to operations when it is beyond level-one maintainer's capability.
- Support design activities to replace obsolete equipment with form-fit-function replacements.
- An active DoD Secret Clearance.
- 10% travel within the state of Colorado.
- Typically requires BS degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Familiar with Standard Air Force troubleshooting procedures and Technical Orders.