Expert knowledge on architecting, sizing, configuration of Splunk for a large complex enterprise environment. Experienced with assessing existing Splunk infrastructure, identifying gaps and designing or fixing Splunk forwarders, Indexers, search heads and front end dashboard configuration for end users groups. Candidates will focus on Splunk on a day to day basis but be able to support the operations team to maintain or trouble network or system issues as directed by management. Candidates will work with various orgs to collect requirements and designed and configure Splunk to index the proper log information and display query results that is appropriate to the various orgs mission.
• This role is responsible for protecting the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction.
• Duties include managing and enforcing security strategies and policies within established guidelines. Responsibilities include IT Security Strategy, CyberSecurity, and Compliance and Risk Management.
• 5-8 years of Splunk experience
• 10 years of network engineering
• 10 years Direct hands on experience with OS Windows and RHEL or CENTOS
• At least 2 or more Certification: CISSP, Splunk, Network+, Security+, OSCP, Windows, Cisco, CEH, Juniper, RHEL
MS Degree and 15-20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate and 13-16 years of prior relevant experience. HS Diploma and 4 additional years of expereince in lieu of degree is acceptable.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required for Position
List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.