This role requires an experienced Agile Scrum Master to work in a Government IC environment. This role performs project management tasks to coordinate and prioritize user stories for implementation by team members. This role provides Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics generation and analysis in order to track overall efficiency of software delivery across team. Finally, this role facilitates horizontal communication across team member to identify any impediments that may prevent team progress while working mitigation plans as needed.
- This role is responsible for technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding.
- Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Duties include performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Experience supervising others.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.