Leidos is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst II.The selected candidate will play a vital role in the Leidos Accounts Receivable Organization based in our Tucson, AZ office. The selected candidate will proactively work within the department and with their assigned group to reduce working capital metrics. This role will participate in the development of working capital plans and create reports to assist the different departments within our organization.
- May represent AR on special projects (acquisition, implementation, Costpoint, Corporate Initiatives, etc.)
-Prepare and analyze accurate and timely reports for project team audiences, including but not limited to DWC, Unbilled, CRN Tracking and Invoice Tracking
-Analyze reporting results and prepare briefings for Operations, BU on key drivers of AR metrics
-Generate AR Pending Report and Amounts on Hold Report in support of capital goals for DWC and DSO, recommend resolution to Sr. Managers and resolve based on outcome
-Drive continuous improvements in efficiency, process, accuracy and level support to the AR staff and BU Operations
-Provide data and support for periodic Collection and Working Capital reviews
-Assess available data and propose additional reporting to facilitate improved performance within the department
-Analyze and present Operation/ Division level reports to both Operations and BU management to highlight KOIs (including but not limited to DWC, Aging, Cash Receipts, Unbilled, AFDA, CRN Tracking, Invoice Tracking and Department Indirect Budgets) trends and forward-looking business analysis
-Generate standard reports from Costpoint and Hyperion
-Conduct ad-hoc analysis (e.g. "what-if analysis") as necessary to support management
- High School diploma and 2-4 years of related experience in Accounting or Finance field.
- Proficiency in Excel (creating charts, graphs, pivot tables, creating and editing formulas)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a very demanding office environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficiency in Leidos' financial applications - CostPoint, Cognos, Hyperion, etc.
- Proficiency in Leidos billing processes.
- Previous experience in government contracts is preferred.