Leidos, has an opening for a Project Management Analyst in the Edgewood, MD area on the Aberdeen Proving Ground South (APG). The Project Management Analyst will manage and execute complex specialized projects and processes and be responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities (if applicable) are being accomplished, implement project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract. In addition, will develop budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of the program, participate in and establish and define program plan requirements.
- The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: review, update, and maintain the financial data necessary to track current and prior year acquisition program funding, assist in Continuing Resolution Authority (CRA) planning, engage in budget formulation, justification, presentation, and execution activities, consistent with the PPBE process and financial program execution.
- The candidate needs to be able to work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with major impacts to customer decision making.
- The position requires problem solving attributes that could involve complex issues in multiple areas of responsibilities.
- The position requires the ability to be able to make significant improvements in programs, processes and solutions to enhance results.
- Communication with internal and external team members and management is essential for success, providing constant insightful feedback in the process to the customer and to Leidos management.
- Requires a Bachelor Degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Years of experience may be accepted in lieu of 4 year degree.
- Ability to obtain a Government Common Access Card necessary for demilitarization facility access.
- GFEBS government financial system experience
- Experience working on customer site