Leidos is seeking a Senior Subcontracts Administrator to support the Health Group based in our Frederick, MD office.
The Senior Subcontracts Administrator:
- Negotiates NDA's and Teaming Agreements.
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements for State/Local, Federal and Commercial Opportunities.
- Conducts bidders' conferences and works with Program Management to develop evaluation criteria
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity (primarily T&M, FFP, and T&M/FFP Hybrids).
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
- BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant subcontracting experience.
- Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a federal security clearance.
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work as part of an on-site Subcontracts team, providing support and assistance during times of heavy workload.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze an issue and determine the best approach for its resolution.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc...)
- Must be able to work efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast pace environment
- Basic knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Experience in the Health industry desired.