Leidos is currently looking for an Administrative Support Specialist for Fort Carson Ivy Division Signal University.
Serve as Pearson Vue Test center administrator
Serve as general Administrative Assistant to the Fort Carson Ivy Division Signal University(IDSU) Commandant
* Process student enrollments.
* Coordinate course schedules on SharePoint web pages.
* Answer telephones and provide responses to routine inquiries.
* Maintain IDSU Class rosters
* Review and monitor Instructors Class Critiques on the final day of class.
* Review and track After Action Reports within five days of the end of the class.
* Assist IDSU Commandant in day to day operations
* Prepare reports, papers and briefings IAW US Army communications policies and templates.
* Answer operational questions and resolve basic day-to-day issues with students and customers.
* Other duties as required
High School diploma with 3 or more years of directly related experience.
Proficient in MS Office suit.
Have Pearson Vue test Administrator certification or ability to obtain.
Experience with preparing reports, briefings, and PowerPoint presentations.
Active DoD Secret clearance or minimum of a Interim Secret clearance.