The Defense Group of Leidos has a career opening for a Service Activations Manager at DISA PAC, Pearl Harbor, HI.
Our customer, the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD information network (DoDIN) operations and incident management support.
• Orchestrate, plan, report, and perform technical activities in support of implementation and testing of circuits and trunks to support the DoD Information Network (DODIN) globally.
• Manage multiple Activation and testing tasks simultaneously for a team of over 30 geographically dispersed engineers. (Oversee all aspects of Service Activations.)
• Provide leadership to team responsible for network circuit implementation services to DISA customers for standard change requirements and supporting other than standard change requirements.
• Support preparations of technical implementation plans to provide integrated solutions, including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions.
• Coordinate subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions
• Ensures proper monitoring of circuit operational integrity, works to resolve issues related to customer satisfaction.
• Provides technical guidance and testing support for escalated customer related issues.
• Develops, implements, and enforces standards for validating that the standard change TSO's, database and the network are in synchronization.
• Some travel may be required (10-25%).
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant IT engineering discipline and 8+ yrs. of related experience.
• Experience implementing, administering, performing testing, and analyzing network systems.
• Experience in network engineering, problem management, and performance management.
• Knowledge of IT networks, to include network appliances (e.g., routers, load balancers, domain name servers, firewalls)
• Technical depth in network services and architecture (BGP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, WAN, VPN, VLAN, VRF, etc).
• Large complex network engineering experience.
• Ability to obtain DoD 8570 certification at IAT level II, Security+ CE.
• Currently possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance with eligibility for a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
• Master's degree in a relevant IT engineering discipline.
• Network certifications such as but not limited to, Cisco Certifications (CCIE, CCNP, etc.), Microsoft certifications (MCSE, etc.), security certifications (Security + CE, CISSP, etc.)
• ITIL certification.
External Referral Eligible