The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking engineering internship candidates to support the sustainment of the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
Assist the DHMSM engineering team in requirements analysis, integration, testing, performance management, and operations support for the MHS GENESIS system. Develop understanding of IT systems, development, integration and test methodologies. Identify and document critical sustainment processes and procedures.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program from an accredited college/university and have successfully completed undergraduate coursework in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline.
• Strong writing, speaking and computer skills.
• Ability to accomplish assigned duties with a minimum of supervision, and ability to function effectively as part of a complex engineering and sustainment organization.
• Experience with Windows/Linux operating environments
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc)