• Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data
• Monthly invoicing, funding deliverables and subcontract monitoring
• Supporting customer meetings
• Creating and presenting monthly internal and external customer reports
• Supporting any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
• Pricing of ECPs on current contracts
• Evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team
• Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizational levels
The selected individual will be a key member of the team and will be able to provide inputs into many program financial processes and get involved with special projects.
Bachelors degree and 4 years of prior relevant experience.
Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
MUST be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
Program Finance experience with multiple contract types
Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis
Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems.
Hyperion/data query tool experience