Leidos is currently seeking a C#/.Net Developer to work as part of a team transforming a legacy application using the Microsoft .NET technology stack. This application is used in the Criminal Justice Community. Selected candidate must be a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder.
- This position entails performing the full Software Development Life Cycle in support of the development of a State integrated criminal justice system.
- The service-oriented system is being developed and maintained using the Microsoft (MS) Visual Studio 2015 and Microsoft C# .NET 4.5.
- Responsibilities include object oriented analysis and design (OOAD), software construction, unit testing, integration testing, and code reviews.
- The position will require the successful completion of a criminal history background check.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4-8 years of experience in C#./Net development.
- Background in working in a product development/deliverables environment
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to provide detailed software development estimates based upon system requirements.
- Developing relational databases for MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Entity Framework Development
- User Interface Design and Development (thin client and Web)
- Web Service Design and Development
- XML Schema Development
- XML Stylesheet Design and Development
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Team Foundation Server Administration