Energy Adviser Associate
Leidos, a Fortune 500 company, seeks a qualified and dynamic Energy Adviser Associate to provide support as a part of our successful Industrial Energy program team in Massachusetts, CT & RI. This position offers a very unique career opportunity with the successful Industrial Initiative program that promotes energy efficiency projects for National Grid's Industrial Customers in MA and RI:
Provide general engineering, project management, and sales support for various initiatives that Leidos provides for their customers.
Complete Industrial Initiative program applications; track projects in CRM; organize and maintain vendor contacts in CRM. Manage the project flow process with Energy Advisers, Customers, Contractors and any other relevant stakeholders.
Support Energy Advisers with industrial energy audits, deployment of metering and monitoring equipment, performing energy analysis and engineering calculations and supporting documentation.
The position is ideal for a person with excellent general project management, technical and organizational skills with the ability or interest to learn new skills needed to integrate with the team and the Industrial Initiative. The candidate should have proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe, Windows operating system, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, well organized, self-starting, and work well in a supportive team environment.
• Associates degree and 1-2 Years of experience working in a utility energy program environment
• Experience performing Energy Audits and Energy Modeling
• Experience evaluating HVAC and HVAC Control systems & Lighting Systems
• Strong organizational ability
• Takes ownership of responsibilities and can work independently
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Dependable with strong work ethic and 'can do' attitude
• Highly flexible and adaptalble
• Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of Homer Software
• Professional attitude, appearance, and demeanor
• Perform commercial and industrial energy audits with the support and direction of a senior Energy Adviser
• Deployment of metering and monitoring equipment under the direction of a senior Energy Adviser
• Develop project "workbooks" that include energy analysis and savings calculations under the direction of a Senior Energy Adviser
• Project management coordination between utility representatives, customers, contractors and internal staff
• Perform Compressed Air Leak Studies