The Site lead manages a wide and broad variety of services and accompanying labor force for assigned location, Planning, coordinating and supervising all contract activities and serving as the principal representative all matters pertaining to the contract.
- Principal site representative in all matters pertaining to the Task Order and continually measures and analyzes progress to the accomplishment of the Task Order requirements.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and performance of projects or tasks in accordance with Task Order requirements.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises all Task Order activities.
- Coordinates with the PMO and COR on Task Order requirements and concerns as needed.
- Develops and implements project schedules.
- Directs and supervises resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
- Responsible for personnel, finance, training, supply systems and support services necessary for specific site requirements.
- Manages subcontractors and vendors providing services and materials.
- Optimizes operating results in terms of cost, methods, personnel and implements quality assurance program directives.
- Manages Task Order performance through effective leadership of the site, to include compliance with quality and safety/environmental standards.
- Responsible for ensuring all site personnel adhere to host nation standards of conduct.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management or related field from an accredited university/college with ten years' experience of successful managerial experience on DoD projects that provided maintenance, integration, installation, engineering and logistics support.
- Demonstrated leadership in successfully managing complex projects with large number of personnel, equipment and mission support operations required.
- Management experience in contingency support operations.
- Knowledge of practical application of information operations for military operations
- Skilled in operations, logistics, and resource management.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Excellent leadership, decision-making, verbal/written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of configuration management, quality assurance, integrated logistics, engineering, warehousing, materiel management, and maintenance activities.
- Skilled briefer.
- Fluent in the English language including the ability to read, write, and comprehend relevant logistics documentation.