• Job Description
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistician at Hill Air Force Base, Utah. This position will support the F-16 Avionics Intermediate Shop (AIS) Product Support Integration (PSI) program.
• Performs logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product.
• Develops and implements logistics program activities including ILS, technical documentation,
provisioning, etc.; resolves logistics problems; and compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities, including ILS, technical documentation, RAM, provisioning, etc.; resolving logistics problems; and compiling data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
• Working knowledge of the Government Logistics and Sustainment processes.
• Receive, analyze, and provide inputs for deliverables.
• Aid in the development of standard operating procedures for logistics operations functions, such as readiness reporting, sustainment transition, on-boarding, property management, and the development/staffing of pertinent logistics documentation
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
• Active DoD Secret security clearance.
• Bachelor's degree and eight (8) years of experience. Four (4) additional years of related experience will substitute for Bachelor's degree
F-16 AIS Experience