Leidos has an opening for a Project Management Lead in the National Military Command Center located at the Pentagon Washington DC.
The candidate will lead and manage project planning, resourcing, supply, progress reporting, trouble-shooting and project team management. Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost. Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions. Solves technical and non-technical problems throughout the life of the project, but tries to resolve problems during the design and planning phases whenever possible. Oversees and coordinates work performed by outside contractors. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to project sponsors, end users and management. Participates in budget development and evaluating how project plan changes impact cost and schedule. Develop Gantt chart to document project schedule and milestones. Should have knowledge of military command center systems to include Defense Red Switch Network, Multimedia Systems, Radio Systems, Cryptographic Systems, Tech Control Facilities and IT Systems.
• Initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close projects for government customers within the National Military Command Center.
• Provide scheduling data to update the Microsoft Project Integrated Master Schedule.
• Update project status in Remedy.
• Hold and document stakeholder meetings.
• Develop briefings and charts detailing project status.
• Update customers on project status.
• BA degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Master degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience, additional years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Project Management in a DOD/Military Environment.
• Currently possess a DoD TS/SCI or higher security clearance.
• PMP Certification.
• Working knowledge of Remedy and Microsoft Project.
• Security +ce.