Candidate should have direct hands on experience with networking administration, Firewalls, switches, IPS and IDS systems. Configuring ACLs access control lists, VLAN segmentation, AWS Cloud environments hardening AMIs in the cloud, and on premise systems. This role will require experience individuals with the ability to work with setting up and configuring various security technologies such as Splunk, Syslog, Nessus, Web Inspect, App Detective, Cisco firewalls, HBSS, PKI in order to build upon existing capabilities or stand up new capabilities. Candidates should have the ability to handle multiple system technologies and adjust to direction from management based on defined priorities.
• This role is responsible for protecting the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction.
• Duties include managing and enforcing security strategies and policies within established guidelines.
• Responsibilities include IT Security Strategy, CyberSecurity, and Compliance and Risk Management.
• Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
• 10 years of system admin experience supporting Windows and Linux operating systems
• 5 years of vulnerability scanning tools in any combination of Nessus, Web Inspect, App Detective
• At least 2 or more Certification: CISSP, Splunk, Network+, Security+, OSCP, Windows, Cisco, CEH, Juniper, RHEL
• Domain and expert technical knowledge.
Requires BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Master and 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. (HS diploma and additional 4 years experience may be used in lieu of degree)
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required for Position