The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a career as a Senior Geospatial Analyst in Reston, VA.
Geospatial Analyst will work as part of a team to perform geospatial analysis in support of data derived from various
resources to support counter IED initiatives worldwide.
• Working in a fusion environment to produce integrated products.
• Providing direct support to forward operating personnel.
• Performing GEOINT analysis leading to the production and dissemination of geospatial intelligence in support of CIED
• Producing standard geospatial and image data products, as well as, respond to Requests for Support (RFSs) through the
development of custom products.
• Applying a range of intelligence analytical tradecraft practices to discover, research, analyze, and deliver direct
intelligence support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community.
• Providing situational awareness to analysts and customers through the assembly of daily intelligence documents,
briefings, and datasets.
• Masters degree with 10 years of experience.
• Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
• Previous experience as a Geospatial Analyst, preferably in support of Intelligence Community missions and national
• Demonstrate expertise with foundation applications and tools including ArcGIS, ERDAS Imagine, Remote View,
FalconView, NES, IESS, IPL, MET, SocetGXP, and the use of multiple data formats (e.g. PDF, shape files, image files,
• Experience completing important assignments on a short schedule, learn quickly, and possess the ability to accomplish
tasks under limited supervision.
• Possess a strong attention to detail where the high quality and absolute reliability of intelligence products is essential.
• Experience with Threat Mapper and /or STRIPE.
• Possess a solid understanding of Geospatial analysis in support of the JIDO mission.