Leidos is looking for a Senior Business Analyst in The Woodlands, to support IT projects in various customer business
areas at an Investor Owned Utility. Responsibilities will include; analysis, change management, coordinating and tracking
of information on high visibility and tightly scheduled large projects with customers and deadlines. The successful
candidate will be required to coordinate system requirements with technical resources, project managers, and customers
at various levels. The candidate will also be required to develop solutions that require depth of technical knowledge
and understand through discussions with the technical team. The candidate will be working on large application
migration/upgrade project. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating all the activities for their team,
attending workshops, capturing the actions/gaps and will have a critical role on the project.
• Bachelor's degree or higher with at least 8+ years of experience (domain knowledge in electric utility
business is preferable). 4+ years additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must be self-driven and have demonstrated the ability to work independently with minimum guidance.
• Demonstrated multitasking ability, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery and
• Explains technical solutions, practices, and procedures to technical resources, project managers,
and customers at various levels through excellent written and oral communication skills
• Fluent in use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Experienced maintaining large tracking spreadsheets
• Experience with an application migration/upgrade project is preferred