The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a CI Cyber Special Agent Trainer/Mentor at Ft. Meade, MD. INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Manage and assist in the daily operations of Counterintelligence (CI) Special Agents assigned to the Counterintelligence-Cyber Special Agent (CCSA) training program
- Review and validate training content objectives
- Graduate of U.S. Army CI Special Agent Course
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of Army CI experience -OR- Master's degree and at least 5 years of Army CI experience
- Experience with Counterintelligence-Cyber investigations and/or operations
- Cyber crime Investigator Certified by Defense Cyber Investigation Training Academy (certification not older than five years)
- Prior U.S. Army Instructor Experience