More About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping NASA Enterprise services and Infrastructure. In this mission we manage enterprise and end user services for NASA. We will operate, maintain, deploy, and manage an existing Government furnished systems and mobile devices. Across the diverse regions and centers of NASA.
What You'll Get to Do:
-Provide continuous security monitoring, vulnerability assessment, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) and Certification/Accreditation support for the on-going assessment, planning, integration, and enhancement of systems.
-Support the design, integration and operation of IT security systems for the protection of networks, systems, and infrastructure.
-Operate, monitor, maintain, and optimize existing monitoring, auditing, intrusion detection, and vulnerability assessment systems.
-Support the program and provide continuous monitoring of systems.
-Support technical and forensic investigations and provide incident response.
-Prepare architectural diagrams, technical reports, and/or white papers in support of evolving architecture requirements.
-Appropriate industry IT Security certification required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
-Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
• Experience in Federal Information System Management Act (FISMA) reporting and other information assurance assurance-related compliance reporting.
• Supports Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and associated IA processes, procedures, and activities with capability and expertise to implement NIST and CNSS IA directives, instructions, guidelines.
• Capability to implement solutions that meet network and system security requirements and perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems, networks and applications.
• Experience in supporting the formal testing required by government accrediting authorities, and preparing System Security Plans.
• Understanding of IA/IO concepts such as: Access Control, User Authentication & Identity Management, Vulnerability and Malware Analysis.