The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a AHF HR Services Program Analyst to help support the FAA customer.
Duties for the position include:
- Review applications and applicant qualifications for federal positions and provide recommendations.
- Analyze job applicants' knowledge, skills, and abilities and determine their eligibility for positions for which they have applied based on qualification requirements, as outlined in the Office of Personnel Management's Qualification Standards Operating Manual.
- Document all qualification determinations to include notifying all ineligible applicants, in writing or through appropriate automated means.
- Support with activities associated with the rating and raking of applicants.
- Prepare Referral Lists/Certificate of Eligibles for submission to management officials
- Support candidate notifications of their eligibility or ineligibility.
- Provide retirement estimates (CSRS/CSRS Offset and FERS); Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) options, Federal employees' Health Benefits (FEHB) coverage, Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) coverage, Social Security (SS) coverage, and deposits and re-deposits to the retirement funds, as these relate to the retirement program.
- Review that the application package is complete and accurate before it is submitted to the Retirement Operations Center for preparation and submission to the Office Personnel Management (OPM).
- Validate critical HR information such as service computation dates, retirement coverage code, federal service, employee entitlements under the TSP employee options under FEHB, employee options under FEGLI, employee' options regarding Social Security eligibility, and other relevant data.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Previous work experience working with HR Services or HR Service program analyst type functions.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.