We are seeking an Identity Resolution Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Identity Resolution Analyst will identify and analyze subjects through the utilization of multiple customer databases and tools in support of end users. The Identity Resolution Analyst will interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives. This position requires employees to work from either 3pm-11pm, or 4pm-12am.
• Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
• Experience with identify resolution is desired
• Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Strong knowledge of IC policies and procedures
• Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment
• Previous experience and/or knowledge of travel Visa programs is preferred.
• Position will require an alternative weekday work schedule (3pm to 11pm or 4pm to midnight) after completing initial training requirements
• TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
• This is an entry-level position. 6 months-1 year of experience working in the IC is required
•A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.