Leidos Defense group is seeking a THAAD Logistics Material Handler in Fort Sill, OK. The candidate will be a member of a support team and assist the THAAD Institutional Division Schoolhouse in the operation, maintenance, repair, and sustainment of the THAAD Fire Control & Communication (TFCC) system and THAAD Launcher system in accordance with established Technical Manuals, procedures, processes, and engineering documentation.
The successful candidate will:
• Handle and inspect electrostatic sensitive devices.
• Be responsible for transportation, receipt, turn-in inspection, and pack & ship activities in support of sustainment operations.
• Manage the requisition, issue, and receipt of repair parts, property, and tools.
• Support the customer in managing and monitoring the maintenance and sustainment program to include scheduling services, system upgrades, and modifications.
• Create, update, and complete Maintenance Actions within allotted time and verify completeness and accuracy of maintenance reports.
• Support the customer's training programs through collaboration with our program partners to ensure highly trained and competent students.
• Understand the customer's expectations and perceptions in order to provide the best support possible; mission, values, and goals.
• Address all comments and feedback received from the customer; receive no negative feedback from the customer.
• Establish trust and confidence by creating and maintaining open, candid lines of communication with the customer and external companies/agencies.
• Perform all duties under minimal supervision and cross train to gain proficiency working with all elements of the THAAD system.
• Demonstrate discipline, adaptability, attention to detail, foster collaboration, sound judgment, and initiative.
• Assist teammates with THAAD specific procedures and overall THAAD operating requirements, as required.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with at least 2 years of experience.
• Must have a practical knowledge of the professional discipline, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience, and has a general understanding of industry practices and standards.
• Must possess and maintain a SECRET clearance.
• Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within six (6) months of hire.
• Knowledge of Physical Security standards and practices (AR 190-13), and COMSEC & CCI handling and utilization.
• Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and the Microsoft Office Suite.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Material Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.