Job Requisition:Data/Quantitative Behavioral Scientist - TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking a Data/Quantitative Behavioral Scientist. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Scientist will be expected to build statistical models, test hypotheses, interpret, summarize, visualize, and succinctly report on data holdings. The Scientist will perform research on various data sources, to include unstructured data using quantitative and qualitative content analytics. The Data Scientist will plan, organize, arrange, and implement training and outreach activities for various projects and programs across the larger data science community within the customer’s space. The Scientist will construct and perform complex database search queries in multiple databases. The Scientist will leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions. The Scientist will drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• Data manipulation, analytic/business insight tools, and data visualization experience
• Experience constructing and performing complex database search queries
• Experience/ knowledge of computer science concepts, data architecture, and experience/knowledge of statistics
• Demonstrated ability using statistical analysis, text analytics, and/or analysis of survey or interview-based data
• Experience working with statistical packages (e.g. SPSS, R, or SAS) is preferred
• Experience/knowledge of social network and link analysis tools is preferred (e.g. Palantir, i2 Analyst’s Notebook, or Proton)
• Experience working with visual analytics (Tableau) is required
• Experience working and successfully collaborating with IC all source analysts
• Ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences
• TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
"External Referral Eligible"
• This is a Senior level position. At a minimum, candidates must have a BS degree + 8 years of relevant work experience, or a Master’s degree + 7 years of relevant work experience or a Doctorate + 6 years of relevant experience. A Master’s Degree within social science research field: psychology, sociology, economics, anthropology, consumer sciences, market research, or organizational behavior is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Data Scientist2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.