The Mission Solutions Group at Leidos is pursuing a government contract with a classified customer in the National Capital Region which requires a Videographer. The candidate must have experience with videography, photography, and associated equipment. The candidate will provide videography and photography services across the customer’s group for training purposes and message communication.
- Provide videography and photography service across the customer group for training purposes and message communications
- Edit and compile video and still files into briefing materials and make ready for web based presentation
- Manage associated files
- Maintain a safe operating environment and work closely with the safety officer for shop spaces
- Provide direction for officer training and training course development
- Maintain/enhance documentation and processes
- CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required 5% of the time
- Bachelors degree in photography and 4 years of relevant experience. Work experience can be used in lieu of degree/combined with education
- Experience with videography/photography and associated equipment
- Demonstrated ability to plan projects, scout and survey locations, storyboard techniques, write scripts, direct, produce and coordinate live and location shoots and coordinate budget
- Demonstrated ability to compose shots, operate still and video cameras, manage audio production and sound design, apply video composition principles to lighting and staging
- Demonstrated ability to edit film in Adobe Premiere and Avid or an industry standard digital, non-linear editing system
- Execute professional editing techniques, source selection, pacing and composition in final products
- Demonstrated ability to convert, transfer and digitize source material for network based delivery and DVD/Blue-Ray authoring
- Demonstrated ability to create finished products working with SMEs. Products distributed via multiple media
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, adapt quickly to changing requirements, and work as part of a team, including strong customer service and interpersonal skills, interfacing with multiple levels of staff and management.
- At least 1 year of experience working with the Customer
Security Clearance Requirement
- An active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Visual and Graphic Design
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.