Job Requisition:ISR IQT Development & Delivery SME
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an ISR IQT Development & Delivery SME at Offutt AFB, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
- Support unit's virtual, on-line IQT and ancillary training program delivery via knowledge portals & web-based instructional systems.
- Works with ISR virtual instructors formulating training Concept of Operations (CONOPS
- Assist the ISR Unit Training with policy and guidance for the conduct and execution of the virtual training program, in coordination with the Lead MAJCOM
- Monitors and reviews MAJCOM programs to ensure MAJCOM policies, guidance and instruction supplements are adequate.
- Uses expertise in Formulating ISR training requirements and manages ISR-related training issues.
- Captures inputs from Air Staff, AFPC, lead and user MAJCOMs, and other users in the allocation of training quotas in order to fulfill maximum total force training requirements within programmed capacity
- Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of relevant experience.
- Must have current TOP SECRET SCI Security Clearance.
Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.